Sunday, July 15, 2012

34 Weeks

Due Date: August 24, 2012
How far along: 34 weeks (I came at this time for my momma - crazy to think!)
The Bump:


Total weight loss/gain: +18 lbs.

Workouts: A few walks this week - really should be doing more and know I'll regret not being more active come labor time. I thought I'd have time to do a preggo video or more activity with Tyge gone during the week, but I've been so busy! Uh, and tired.
 
 
Baby items purchased: I bought a lamp for the nursery and got some fun gifts in the mail too!

Sleep: Not well, but it's just God's way of preparing me for when the baby comes, I guess!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope



Symptoms: The usual for this stage of the game - swelling, pretty bad back ache, nosebleeds (though not as frequent!), peeing a million times a day...but again, overall it's been a pretty good pregnancy!

Food cravings: Trying to eat healthier through the end of the pregnancy - it's never too late to start, huh? :) No specific cravings this week.

Maternity clothes: Absolutely!



Stretch marks: Nope, but wedding ring is off and belly button is totally out. I'll take those other things over stretch marks!



Gender ideas: Tyge is 52% sure it's a girl, I'm 51% sure it's a boy. One of us is right!



Movement: Tons of it! Very visible from the outside too, and I'm always wondering if others can see...


Labor Signs: Not really - hoping to keep this baby in until the 25th so Tyge is there!



Miss anything: Good sleep, hands down.



Best moment this week: Tyge coming home! His flight was actually delayed so he didn't get in until 2 AM on Friday (Saturday?) and they also lost his bag, so you can imagine that the actual MOMENT he got home wasn't the best. :) However we had a nice relaxing day on the boat yesterday on White Bear, which was much needed and I enjoyed that with my hunny.


Looking forward to: Tyge being home this week

No comments:

Post a Comment