Tuesday, May 15, 2012

3TT

Wow, it's been a long time since I've done a 3TT or blogged in general! I have a lot going on right now, which would lead one to believe I have a lot to say or blog about, but I haven't spent as much time chronicling it as I would like. Something to work on ...We're starting to paint and do things in the nursery this weekend, so that should be something to blog about! :)

Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited for:

1. Boating season is officially open! Tyge and I had a lovely date last night on the boat, complete with dinner from Good Earth that he so thoughtfully picked up. And cake, to belatedly celebrate Mother's Day. We were out there for a few hours, just enjoying the sunshine and each other's company and it was just awesome. I look forward to hopefully many more weeknights and weekends of boating this summer before Petrie comes!

Keely loooved getting out last night!

2. Petrie's kicks and punches - he/she is moving and grooving around all day, and it's so neat to feel the little person. Tyge finally got to feel a kick from the outside last week and I was so glad he finally got to participate in that way. I don't take this pregnancy for granted for one second, and am so grateful for every little movement.

3. Our upcoming "Babymoon" (even though I hate that term) to Fort Myers - really looking forward to spending a few days away with my hunny before the baby comes with no to-do list, no work, no social obligations, just us. Our last trip alone before things change in a big (but good!) way!

Three Things I'm Praying For:

1. Tyge's leg - he is running the Tough Mudder this weekend (basically a half marathon with 28 crazy obstacles) with bad shin splints. The last training run he did a few weeks ago hurt his leg so badly that he couldn't walk for days after. He's been training so hard and I know it means a lot to him to do this race, so I'm praying that his leg holds out and he can finish, and not be in too much pain or do permanent damage after.

2. Some work stress for Tyge and myself - nothing major, but just things I'm praying about. Going with that is just managing all we have to "do" between work, baby prep, social things, etc. Again, all good things, it's just a bit overwhelming at times.

3. Continued health and growth for Petrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment