Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3TT



Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
 
1. The first grill of the season - and this great weather we can thank for it! Tyge and I took Keely on a long walk around the lake after work tonight and the nice weather made us want to break out the grill.
 
The master at work! We still kept in the screen porch - never know when it may snow again. This is MN, after all.


Poor Keely girl longingly staring at yummy smelling food being grilled.


The finished product - grilled turkey kielbasa, grilled asparagus, and mashed sweet potatoes. YUM!
 
 
2. Our new mattress! I cannot put into words what a difference a better night's sleep has made. I had no idea how poorly I was sleeping until it was replaced! Praise God!
 
 
3. My momma's home cooking - she made a casserole for us that we ate Sunday and yesterday evening, and we've eaten many a frozen soup or dish for dinner during this first trimester that she's made us. Even if I'm not up to cooking, at least we get home cooking from Candy!
 
 
Three Things I'm Praying For:
 
1. A repeat, but our upcoming trip to Mexico - covering many things in prayer such as the travel itself, the team dynamic, the kids  and people we'll come into contact with down there, etc.
 
 
2. Also, praying for continued energy for myself and the other pregnant woman on the team - it will be a physically, emotionally, and spiritually exhausting trip so we'll need God's help to get through it!
 
 
3. Some work stress for myself, Tyge, my dad, and other friends and family I know - guess it's that time of year!
 

1 comment:

  1. We walked and grilled tonight too, beautiful day. Glad you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete