Tuesday, June 26, 2012

3TT

Why hello there! It was brought to my attention recently that it's been awhile since I've blogged and I guess I didn't realize it'd be so long! I didn't mean to get so behind, but that's what happens when life gets busy I guess. :)

All is well - VERY well - here. Work has been busy, personal life has been busier, getting in full nesting mode and chipping away at our baby to-do list.

So without further ado, here is today's 3TT.

3 Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. My friends, family, and husband who made my birthday this past weekend so special - namely my amazing girlfriends who threw me the best baby shower on Sunday. I'll do a post dedicated to that soon, but it was quite the event and I felt so special and loved. Also my parents, who came over Saturday night (Tyge was out of town) to bring me dinner and presents and celebrate with me! Lastly, when Tyge got home on Sunday night we got to celebrate and he had an big surprise birthday present (Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag!) and a sweet card for me. Overall, it was a great birthday weekend I felt so thankful for those in my life who took the time to celebrate and make me feel special!
Poor Mia...

Beautiful friends and wonderful hosts

My hunny surprised me!



2. God's timing - even when I think timing of things are bad or don't fit MY schedule, God continues to show me that His timing is perfect, every time.

3. Heading up North for the 4th on Friday - a yearly tradition since meeting Tyge. We'll be spending several days with his family, in the sun and having fun, on Swan Lake. It's our last 4th sans kid, so I'm going to take advantage of the days to relax in the sun and nap in the hammock! :)

3 Things I'm Praying For:
1. Two friends who have baby related appointments/issues this week - it pains me to know anyone going through infant loss or struggles and while I know there's really nothing I can do to help, I do know prayer is powerful and effective.

2. A new and exciting and still somewhat scary decision Tyge and I made this weekend - will post more on it later, but I'm still praying for a few things that surround this decision.

3. Petrie, of course! As we're nearing the home stretch here, I find my prayers more specific to what kind of baby he/she will be, for happiness for him/her once they get here, for Tyge and I as newbie parents that we don't mess up too bad, etc. It's incredible to think we'll get to meet them in two short months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment