Friday, June 29, 2012

32 Weeks

Due Date: August 24, 2012
How far along: 32 weeks
The Bump:
I'm behind a few weeks so here are some recent pics
30 weeks
31 weeks
(I look the same now at 32)



Total weight loss/gain: Not really keeping track of where I'm at vs. pre-preg weight, but I've gained 15 lbs. total now

Workouts: I've gotten in a few walks the past few weeks, but that's about it. I really envisioned my pregnancy to be the time when I'd have super toned arms and glutes from all the (light) lifting I'd be doing in lieu of running and other more streneous workouts, but nope! I'm so tired by the end of the day that I don't have the energy to do anything!

Baby items purchased: Didn't need to purchase a thing - I was so spoiled at my shower last weekend and got a ton of great baby gear! I did get some fabric for the nursery window treatments and window seat cover my mother-in-law is helping me this weekend. We're getting close to being done in there - can't wait to post about it!!!


Sleep: Not the greatest, which is to be expected. Getting up to pee 1-2 times a night, and having really bad heartburn that wakes me up - almost feels like I have to throw up.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope


Symptoms: A new one this week - nosebleeds! Totally normal I'm assured, but it'll just start gushing about 2 times a day. Hasn't happened in a client meeting yet thank goodness, as I usually deal with them by shoving Kleenex bits in my nose until it stops. :)  Also heartburn is pretty bad, swelling feet and ankles, usual soreness elsewhere, and fatigue. Again, it's been a pretty easy pregnancy overall so no complaints! I KNOW it could be worse!


Food cravings: Cupcakes, cake, ice cream...it WAS my birthday weekend after all! (What's my excuie for the past 3 weeks then...oops...)


Maternity clothes: Ooooh yes - living in my maternity yoga capris and Old Navy side runched tanks (outside of work, of course)


Stretch marks: Nope!


Gender ideas: Tyge is 52% sure it's a girl, I'm 51% sure it's a boy. One of us is right!


Movement: Constantly - never thought I'd say being jabbed in the stomach and ribs would be so fun!


Labor Signs: Not really labor signs, but have experienced some Braxton Hicks contractions.


Miss anything: Good sleep, hands down.


Best moment this week: My baby shower last Sunday! Also had the 32 week appointment today - things are moving along and Petrie is doing growing just as he/she should!


Looking forward to: Heading up North for the 4th!










No comments:

Post a Comment