Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3TT

It's been a few Tuesdays since I've done a 3TT so here's my first one (of 52 hopefully!) for 2012.


Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. This weather! I've never lived through a January where we have 52 degree weather - this is awesome! I ate lunch in the Macy's Skyroom downtown today and was literally hot as the sun poured through the windows. I saw people running outside in shorts and tee shirts - unheard of in January in MN! Now if only it weren't dark when I left for work and dark when I got home, I could run outside too. :)

2. Our couples group (dubbed "Nuts" cause we share life in a nutshell before diving into any material we're reading) on Friday. These are the friends we didn't spend NYE with and it's been too long since I've seen them - I can't wait!


3. Body Pump - my new workout class at the Y that I love! I'm trying to go 2-3 times a week and I can certainly feel it each time afterwards. I love working up a good sweat!

Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. My cousins as they lost their other grandma this week to a short battle with cancer - the same cancer we lost Grandma G to a few years ago. Their grandma was an amazing God-loving woman so I have no doubt she's in heaven with our other Grandma G, but I'm praying for their family as it'll be a tough week.

2. Some uncertainty at work - we recently acquired another company and there are a lot of unknowns that come along with it. I'm a bit worried about my book of business but know there's nothing I can do about it and worrying doesn't help! This is a perfect time to practice Philippians 4:6, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."


 3. Some dear friends of ours. I wish I had words to say to help them, but I know the power of prayer and am praying for them daily.


With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment