Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In with the new

Okay okay, I know I said I prefer monthly goals, but I don't know how realistic it is for me to set them each month. That being said, I did set goals for the year this year and am documenting them here (and in the Goals tab). When we were up North with Tyge's family we all came up with a few goals in the below five categories, and here are mine:


Physically:
1. Maintain a clean eating diet as a lifestyle with less sugar and sodium
2. Workout 3x per week (ideally 2 mornings)
3. Run Turkey Trot 10k this fall and possibly a spring race as well

Spiritually:
1. Pray every night before bed (in my head or with Tyge)
2. Be in the Word 3x per week

Relationally:
1. Blog 3x per week (kind of relationally anyway - my friends and family read this - hi everyone!)
2. Set time to see both B & G family 1x per month

Financially:
1. Pay off Acadia before I've had it for one year (August)
2. Continue to save our monthly amount
3. Use Kingdom $ (money we've set aside in addition to tithing to bless others)

Characteristically:
1. Be less controlling and let others (namely Tyge!) help with things
2. Be more spontaneous and less rigid/scheduled
3. Be less internally judgmental

Others:
-Get a living will in place
-Get to bed by 10:30 on work nights most nights
-Stop using electronic devices (cell, computer, TV) at least 30 minutes before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment