Tuesday, January 31, 2012

3TT


Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. A husband who can cook! He is making dinner while I work out tonight and I know he'll come up with something amazing. :)


2. MARGIN! For the most part, our schedule has slowed down quite a bit and I'm so loving weeknights (and even some weekend time!) at home with Tyge where we can relax and get some things done. I know our schedule could pick up again at a moment's notice so I'm enjoying this while I can!


3. A praise - my work uncertainty from a few weeks ago is all settled and nothing will change with my position or my accounts. I know it would have been fine if there was change or it didn't go the way I wanted it to, but I am so relieved that things will remain the same!


Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. Better sleep...Tyge and I both just haven't been sleeping well lately and I pray for some relief in that area soon.

2. Spiritual warfare - the attacks are a very real thing! I have some friends who are experiencing them right now, and with our mission trip 6+ weeks away now I know Tyge, myself, and the rest of the team will start to experience spiritual warfare in the weeks to come. I pray that we can recognize it when it comes and fight it off in Jesus' name!


 3. For all my newly pregnant friends and family (I've heard another 4+ announcements in the past few weeks!), all my existing pregnant friends and family, the two new babies in our circle of friends (Welcome, Sena & Gavin!), and also those who are trying to conceive. As my friend Callie said, let the baby boom begin - they're everywhere! 


With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment