Friday, April 6, 2012

20 weeks

Due Date: August 24, 2012 (I've been a day off)

How far along: 20 weeks - halfway there!

The Bump:

Better than a bump pics this week - a BABY pic!


Total weight loss/gain: +3, so -6 lbs overall
Workouts: None - I really need to get moving! We've had so much to do after work this week so haven't had time to go for walks, but I need to just MAKE time!
Baby items purchased: Nothing this week.
Sleep: Sleeping okay...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week
Symptoms: Tired and my back hurts a bit this week, but that's it!
Food cravings: Craved Lean Pockets this week and had them for lunch 3 days in a row. Yup.
Maternity clothes: In maternity pants, normal shirts still fit fine.
Stretch marks: No
Gender ideas: We're team green - not finding out! Which wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be at the ultrasound, actually! Though it was kinda weird that the u/s tech knew and we didn't!
Movement: I did feel what I was pretty sure was a kick on Wednesday night before bed, and after seeing how much Petrie is moving and grooving in there, I know it's him/her!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thank goodness!
Miss anything: Running outside! As I was driving around the lake after work, I saw runners and miss doing that after work like I did last summer. I still totally could be, but haven't been. :)
Best moment this week: Seeing Petrie at the ultrasound on Thursday! It was beyond cool to see his/her sweet little profile, and see them moving around in there. Everything appeared healthy and normal and the u/s tech said they looked "perfect" - I think so too. :)
Looking forward to: Easter weekend! Tyge's parents staying with us, his family coming over Saturday, singing in 3 church services, and brunch with my parents Sunday. Will be a busy but great weekend!
Happy Easter all - HE is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment