Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3TT

Novenber is typically a month where people are extra thankful, due to the Thanksgiving holiday at the end of the month. I have many Facebook friends who are posting one thing each day that they are thankful for - what an awesome exercise and reminder of all we have to be thankful for!


Three Things I'm Thankful For:
1. An amazing husband - absence does make the heart grow fonder and I truly miss him when he's gone!


2. Good friends to check in on me and keep me busy when the husband is away.

3. Family with whom to spend the holiday season! I know so many people who aren't close to their families, and I'm so thankful that Tyge and I both have incredible and loving families.

Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. And former Beacon Hill neighbor and friend, Kerry, who lost her 23 week old twin babies. Her water broke at 17 weeks and she carried them to just over 23 weeks when she delivered them. Jacob passed away after 12 hours, and Eleanor held on for a few days, before passing away last weekend. After losing a baby whom I never MET at 6 weeks, I cannot even begin to fathom what her and her husband Todd are going through...

2. The patience and dedication to practice phileo love, especialy during the holiday season when life gets crazy and emotions can take over.

3. Continued safety for all the hunters out there!

With eyes on Him,
Kate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment