Tuesday, November 29, 2011

3TT


Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. The CHRISTmas season! I love this time of year for all it represents - peace, love, joy, thanksgiving, Christ's birth, time with family and friends.


2. My new "gym" membership - I joined our nearest Community Center and plan to work out there. Looking forward to structure and consistency in my workouts through this holiday season!

3. Tyge's birthday surprise this Saturday night - I've planned a special date that I've been looking forward to for like two months and it's finally (almost!) here!


Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. My mom - she isn't feeling well so praying for a speedy recovery for her! Guess she overdid it during Thanksgiving with all her cooking, cleaning, and entertaining! Take it easy this week, Momma! :)

2. All of my pregnant friends and those trying to get pregnant - I pray no one else has to join the MC "club" and that their babies continue to grow healthy!

3. Still praying for patience and trust in God's timing as we move along in family planning, specifically that I don't get discouraged but keep the faith that it WILL happen for me too one way or another.

With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment