Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. A job I love - though I may have tough days or weeks, I am so thankful to do something that I enjoy and work alongside people who I genuinely like. In this economy, I'm grateful to have a job in general, let alone one I don't dread going to. :)
2. The Sing Off - as silly as it sounds, watching this show on Monday nights has become a nice little ritual for me and Tyge! He graciously sits through it with me and I think secretly enjoys it himself! It means a lot to me that he is willing to watch a show about singing, which may not be his favorite thing in the world but is so important to me, therefore him. It wasn't on NBC last night due to the Vikes/Pack game and I was so annoyed! I'm excited to watch it on On Demand tonight - I mean check out the ridiculous talent on the show and try not to grin like a fool:
3. This face - Keely girl brings me such joy and was the best companion when Tyge was away. If I have this much love my my dog, it scares me to think how much love I'll have for an actual child! :)
Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. Still praying for Kerry and her husband Todd - in a cruel twist of events, they found out late last week that she has thyroid cancer. After dealing with the loss of their two infants, now she has to battle cancer?! Really puts things into perspective for me when I'm having a "bad day".
2. A good night's sleep - for some reason I haven't slept well lately! Aside from the fact that our somewhat new mattress bows to 45 degrees in the middle (don't get me started...) I've had a hard time shutting my brain off and letting go of things at night to sleep.
3. Patience and trusting in God's timing as we move along and try again. He knows when He will bless us with a child in one way or another, and I pray that I can be patient and not anxious each month that it doesn't happen.
With eyes on Him,