Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3TT


Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. A short work week - I have a half day tomorrow and Thursday and Friday OFF!


2. The upcoming Thanksgiving festivities - Dinner with Blomberg's tomorrow night, "Fast Before The Feast" 5K on Thursday morning followed by Thanksgiving with my parents at their place in the afternoon with Blomberg's coming over for dessert, lounging around/going to a movie/possibly shopping on Friday, then my good friend Chelsea is in town with her husband so her and her parents are coming over to my parents for an evening get together on Friday! Saturday will bring Christmas decorating our house (SO excited - wanted to do it this weekend but Tyge vetoed) and watching #22 Notre Dame hopefully beat #6 Stanford Saturday night - should be a good game! It'll be a busy next few days but I get to spend time with people I love so am looking forward to it! Once again, SO thankful for family and friends this year!

3. An exciting decision Tyge and I made this weekend involving a trip this spring. It deserves it's own post, so once we tell our family I'll write about it!



Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. Motivation to not completely let myself go throughout the holiday weekend.  I have one scheduled run at least, but plan to workout one additional time to combat the yummy food I will surely consume.

2. An enjoyable time with the family this weekend, for everyone! I love Thanksgiving as it's a perfect opportunity to reflect back on all we've been given and all we're thankful for. I pray that everyone enjoys their quality time with friends and family!

3. Said upcoming decision and trip above - there is lots to be done before we go!

With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment