Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3TT

Two posts in one day? Well it IS Tuesday, so time for Three Things Tuesday - 3TT. I can't promise I'll get to this every Tuesday, but since I just started blogging I can't fail on it yet...


Three Things I'm Thankful/Excited For:
1. The phone call from brother Brian this morning saying he is DONE! Last Friday's surgery was successful in removing any and all remaining cancer - Praise the Lord! See his CaringBridge for more details: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/brianblomberg


2. Still the continued love and support from family and friends - we came home to a few more cards in the mail and I've received some very encouraging messages from friends and acquaintances alike after posting my blog. I can't tell you how much that means!

3. Gorgeous fall weather! I love this time of year in MN and am looking forward to apple picking, walks, hunting, and other outdoor fall activities with Tyge in the weeks to come.

Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. Brian's post surgery healing - the good news today brought an emotional lift, but he still has 2-3 months of painful physical healing.


2. Motivation! Since I ate a lot in CO and haven't worked out in a few weeks (okay, months) it's obviously starting to show...I haven't had motivation to eat healthy or work out lately and it's time to change that. I guess I've been emotional eating for a few weeks and had an "I deserve it" attitude with food, and that's no more! I'm back on a modified Slimgenics plan this week and plan to hit the road for a few runs to get back in gear.

3. Tyge to feel better - he still has some residual "crud" and cough leftover. Praying he gets back to 100% soon so we can enjoy above said fall weather!

With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment