Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Festively Fall

Even though the weather may not feel like a typical October just yet, the colors of the trees and smells in the air mean fall is here. This past weekend I also updated the house a bit to capture the season!

Our tree out front - beautiful!

 
The front entryway - I love the red tree reflection in the window

 

Close up


Dining room

 


Breakfast Nook - one of my favorite spots to drink coffee and watch the deer in the morning


Our apple tree in the backyard

 
Leaves falling in the backyard - can you spot Keely girl sniffing around?


Here she is!

As much as I love summer, I definetely love this time of year as well. All the beautiful colors, crisp air, apple cider and fresh apples, fall baking (pumpkin spice muffins) and cooking (roasted squash, stews, roast, mmm), fall boots, cute jackets, scarves, college football, everthing about it. Happy fall, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment