Tuesday, October 25, 2011

3TT

I missed this last week - oops! Like I said, I may not get to it EVERY week, but here's today!

Three Things I'm Thankful For:
1. The weight lifted from having a clean house and no looming to-do list. Actually, I am just plan thankful for our HOUSE! I love our home and feel so comfortable in it. Having it sparkling clean just makes me enjoy it even more. :)



2. The ability to eat healthy - many people cannot afford to make healthy eating choices, as the $1 menu at McD's is cheaper than making a clean eating meal with veggies and protein at home. I am so grateful that Tyge and are blessed with finances that allow us to purchase and cook healthy food.



3. A night of margin tonight - nothing to do. Aaaaah. 

Three Things I'm Praying For:
1. Safety for all the hunters in the coming weekends - especially my husband! And Keely. :)



2. Ears to hear the new sermon series at Woodland Hills - Relatively Speaking - and the wisdom to act on the things we're learning about Kingdom principles as they relate to family.

3. Direction and open doors for Tyge on something that is important to him (and therefore me!).

With eyes on Him,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment